Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thing # 11-New Useful Blogs

1. Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use? I used the site Google Blog Search to find blogs that interested me.  It was super easy to use.  I typed in "Rachael Ray", and right away there were many to choose from. 
2. What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels?  I found a blog called Everything Rachael Ray.  It has a lot of cooking tips and ideas.  I love to cook, I love Rachael Ray, and I love the tips given on this website.  It is a total win!
3.What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds?  I began going to websites that I go to on a normal basis and found that Local News on The Leaf Chronicle was available for RSS.   I have been to other websites and now I am beginning to notice RSS on sites I go to daily.  I had no idea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment