Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thing #8- Puzzle


I chose to make a puzzle with Flickr photos.  Instead of using a photo from Flickr it allowed me to use a photo from Facebook.  I chose this picture of a quilt I made for the puzzle.   I thought it was really easy to do.  From the website a full puzzle can be ordered.  I think it would be nice to order for friends or classes.  

I tried a few of the other applications.  I really like the Flickr Color Pickr.  It was really neat how you can pick a color and all the pictures pop up around the wheel.  I am sure this would work great if a certain color is needed. 

I am not sure how comfortable I am with placing my pictures online.  Maybe my mind will be changed with all the activities of blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment