Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thing #6-

   I chose Etsy from the list of Web 2.0 Award Nominees.  I chose the link because I wasn't exactly sure what the website was about.  A lot of the other Web 2.0 sites I had used.  Once on the site I decided I really like it.  It is a shopping tool, but the items for sale are mostly handmade items. I like that I did not have to register unless I was going to purchase or list an item.

  I am a crafty girl in many ways.  I really love to take pics, scrapbook, sew, and quilt to name a few of my hobbies.  I think that this site could be beneficial to me in a few ways.  It could give me ideas by looking at other works on the site, as well as a place to sell my handy work.   I am not sure if it would be useful in school setting unless I was looking for a specific item that I would use in the classroom.
Etsy  <---------------weblink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment