Thursday, July 7, 2011

Last Thoughs....

I really enjoyed the 23 lessons for my Education 3040 class.  Before this class I had no clue what a Web 2.0 web page was.  I actually had used a few of Web 2.0 applications and had no clue what they were categorized as.  I am going to use numerous items from my experiences with the 23 things in my life and classroom.  I really enjoyed Thing # 21.  My family is very important to me, and I made a video with images from my mom's graduation last year put to music.   I enjoyed Thing # 7 as well.  I enjoyed exploring Flickr, and uploading images.   Every lesson used could benefit the classroom.  I plan on blogging after this class.  I have a blog that is my personal page, and I enjoy connecting with friends and family without having to call each person individually and keep them up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment