Monday, July 4, 2011

Thing # 15- Wiki

    I explored a few wiki sites that were provided for the assignment titled  thing # 15. I actually thought I knew a lot about wiki.....I was wrong! I really enjoyed this assignment.  I can see myself in the future creating a wiki page for a classroom, a future trip I want to take, or even a place for out of town family to collaborate a vacation together.
    I was asked to add my favorite part of this courses assignments to a wiki page set up for our class.  The Sandbox is the location for the wiki for our class.  This is a place where we can "play nice together", and learn from each other the favorite parts of the assignments.  I added Thing # 8 to the sandbox, because I really enjoyed making the puzzle picture.  The picture I chose for my assignment was the first quilt I made my parents.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment