Thing # 18- Facebook
I have both a twitter and facebook account. I enjoy being able to keep up with friends and family. Seeing as though my family is at least 8 hours away, I have my sister, mom, brother, etc as friends on facebook. We share photos, updates on life, and status updates. I found my best friend after ten years of being apart on facebook, and I am in her wedding this summer. :)
I feel that social networks are very important for educators today. If a teacher wanted to have information shared with students and parents, the teacher could created a page for her class to publish information. Even though this website is a great tool, there are downfalls as well. When pictures, status updates, and opinions are placed on the internet everyone can read them. With that being said, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU POST!
No comments:
Post a Comment