Monday, July 4, 2011

Thing # 14-Brainstorming

   The assignment for thing # 14 is to explore different flowchart and brainstorming web sites that can be useful for class/teaching in the future.  
   I chose to use Gliffy for flowcharts, and use bubble.us for brainstorming. I am a person who normally uses these tools to complete thoughts or assignments.  I attempted to make a flow chart with Gliffy on my procrastination to do another class assignment. 


 This chart shows that if I do my performance based assignment now that i will be able to turn it in early, but if I wait I will be up late tomorrow night!




While using bubble.us I attempted to brainstorm ideas for an assignment coming up, but I felt that most of the ideas I had already discovered.  

I can see how these tools could be useful for classroom assignment, especially for the lower grade levels.  Student are learning about sequential items.  What happened first, next, and then last??  So I can see how flowcharts could be useful.  Not everyone learns the same way.  With that being said.....I am sure that some would benefit more from these tools that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment